Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
KokCreative is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are intended to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client/user of our website.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of KokCreative in relation to the information we collect about you.
KokCreative respects your personal data and is committed to ensure that your personal data is protected at all times. KokCreative assures that your personal data is collected, retained, and divulged for lawful purposes in a fair and justified manner.
This Personal Data Protection Notice is issued in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Purpose Of Collection Of Personal Data
KokCreative collects and may process your personal data for the following purposes:-
- To contact and provide you with regular communications relating to the relevant promotions or products that you have enquired about.
- For the maintenance of customer databases and customer service-related processes;
- Administrative purposes;
- Research purposes include historical and statistical record-keeping purposes; and
- Other purposes are necessary or related to the above-mentioned purposes.
Failure To Supply Personal Data
The personal data provided by you is necessary to KokCreative. If you do not provide all the information as requested, KokCreative will not be able to keep complete information about you, thus affecting KokCreative’s ability to accomplish the purposes stated in clause 3 above.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
KokCreative may disclose your personal data to the following classes of parties for the above-stated purposes:-
- Any related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies of KokCreative;
- KokCreative’s appointed service providers in relation to KokCreative’s support & marketing programs or data processors (if any);
- KokCreative’s business partners or online affiliates that provide services or products in connection with KokCreative’s business.
KokCreative does not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without yourconsent. However, KokCreative may disclose your personal data if required by law orin good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcementagency requirements, court orders or legal processes or fulfilment of thepurposes mentioned in clause 3.
Right Of Access
115-1, Jln Pusat Komersial
Saujana 3, PKS Seremban 2 Heights,
70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.